Herringbone Silver Jute Rug 80x300cm
Define the entrance to your home with the classic looks and warm, natural texture of the Herringbone Jute Door Mat
- Skilfully hand-loomed by master artisans in India using centuries-old techniques for exceptional, one-of-a-kind quality and attention to detail.
- Goodweave certified — produced to the highest ethical standards and without the use of child labour for your complete peace of mind.
- Made of jute, an easily renewed and biodegradable plant fibre, for organic beauty and eco-friendly benefits.
- Natural, chemical-free latex rubber backing strengthens the mat, prolonging its life and giving it added durability to withstand day-to-day foot traffic.
- Thick, woven jute feels comfortable underfoot and enriches your interiors with distinctive, natural texture and warmth.
- Classic herringbone pattern creates visual interest and helps to define your space.
- Warm gold and silver tones offer neutrality and complement a range of interior palettes for easy styling — works particularly well in coastal, Hamptons, tropical, colonial, and similarly inspired aesthetics.
- Great for foyers and entryways; for smaller areas, like under a home office desk or in front of a favourite armchair; and elsewhere for display versatility.
- NOTE: Differences in shape and colour are characteristic of the hand-loomed construction — no two will be exactly the same.
- Product details
• Size - 80 x 300cm
• Origin – India
• Backing – Natural Latex Backed
• Weave – Handwoven
• Fibre – Jute